2 ½ C. boiling water 4 pkgs. Jell-O gelatin (3 oz. each, any flavors) 1 ½ C. thawed Cool Whip 1 tsp. sprinkles (optional)
- In a medium bowl, add boiling water to the gelatin mixes. Stir for 3 minutes until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Pour into a 9x13-inch pan that's been sprayed with cooking spray or wiped thinly with Crisco.
- Place in refrigerator and let it sit for at least 3 hours (until firm).
- Once it has set, you can cut the Jell-O into egg-shaped pieces with a cookie cutter. Cut them as close together as possible so that you don't have many left over pieces.
- Arrange your Jell-O eggs on a serving tray. Pipe Cool Whip onto eggs using a pastry bag with a closed star tip to get a swirly design.
- Drop a few sprinkles on top of each one if desired.
**If you have a Jello-O egg mold, bust it out for this recipe! Use the mold in place of the steps with the 9x13 pan, and once the gelatin has set, carefully remove the eggs and slice them in half! If you're feeling super authentic, use a melon baller to scoop out an indent for the Cool Whip!